WE AIM TO DESPATCH ALL ORDERS WITHIN 24HRS OF RECEIPT (EXCLUDING WEEKENDS)...
We work regular hours here at manera.co.uk so orders received on Friday evening through to Monday morning will only be despatched on the Monday.
Make sure you plan around the weather forecast so your new kit arrives in tim
ROYAL MAIL 48 TRACKED
We aim to deliver Royal Mail Tracked 48 to you within two to three working days. Some exceptions apply for outlying areas (Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland,
Outer Hebrides, Orkney Islands and Channel Islands may take up to an additional 3 days – give us a call about these so we can get everything sorted). A signature will
be required on delivery and a confirmation of delivery will be emailed to you confirming receipt.
UPS 24HR COURIER SERVICE
We aim to deliver UPS 24hr deliveries to you the next working day, provided we receive your order by 2pm. UPS will attempt delivery and if you are not present, you'll receive a UPS Infonotice® informing you of your options - re-delivery, an alternative address, or from your nearest UPS Access Point™.
If in the unlikely event that you change your mind then you can get the product back to us and you will be given a refund provided items are returned back in a re-sellable condition. If damaged or visibly used items are sent back, we reserve the right to refuse the refund.
In the event that a product is unwanted please drop us an email or give us a call for a returns number then arrange return of the item to:
- TKC Sales Ltd,
- The Old Spitfire Hangar,
- Manor Park,
- Steeple Ashton
- United Kingdom
- BA14 6EP
Please contact us if you have any issue with your order or need any further help - that's what we're here for!
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 30 days of receipt. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Returned items should be in resellable condition and must be arranged with us in advance. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the initial delivery charge (where applicable).
- We define resellable condition as not visibly used.
- Please note:
1. Goods will only be accepted for return if they are received within 30 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
2. We may refuse a refund for any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
3. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted.
4. Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer - we'll look after you, don't worry!
- You are responsible for the goods from the point the the returned item(s) arrive with us.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 24 hours.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Infos & Characteristics
Thanks to its SHOTGUM foam & X10D neoprene structure, the Boom vest is super protective and comfortable at the same time.
It features an anti-slip technology that keeps the vest in the right position and a harness zone without foam for the harness.
Put it on like a jacket thanks to the zipper.
The Shotgum foam is super effective thanks to its large inner aircells and its manufacture process that give unbeatable shock absorbent.
The quality of our X10D neoprene is not to prove anymore, with incredible stretch, durability, softness and UV resistance characteristics.
The Kitesurf vest has a special zone with no foam panels to let the harness go around the waist without discomfort.
An inner special ANTI-SLIP material is printed all around the waist of the vest, it keeps the impact vest down and prevent it from going up.
Thanks to its large inner aircells and it’s manufacture process that gives unbeatable shock absorbant, softness and lightness abilities, the SHOTGUM foam will make our impact vest the most comfortable and effective one you’ve been trying out.
Warmth: No water entry, no air pocket.
Durability: The neoprene is only stretched when moving.
Comfort: No over tight areas, comfortable armpits/crotch.
Style: Folds will never be fashionable.
Hyper stretch - X10D neoprene
The structure of our vest is made with none other than the X10D neoprene used in our wetsuits.
The quality of this neoprene is not to prove anymore, with incredible stretch, durability, softness and UV resistance characteristics
An inner special ANTI-SLIP material is printed all around the waist of the vest. This material is sticky but soft and flexible, it keeps the impact vest down and prevent it from going up when moving/crashing, or with the harness pulling upward.
The Kitesurf vest has a special zone with no foam panels to let the harness go around the waist without discomfort. This is the HARNESS ZONE.