WE AIM TO DESPATCH ALL ORDERS WITHIN 24HRS OF RECEIPT (EXCLUDING WEEKENDS)...
We work regular hours here at manera.co.uk so orders received on Friday evening through to Monday morning will only be despatched on the Monday.
Make sure you plan around the weather forecast so your new kit arrives in tim
ROYAL MAIL 48 TRACKED
We aim to deliver Royal Mail Tracked 48 to you within two to three working days. Some exceptions apply for outlying areas (Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland,
Outer Hebrides, Orkney Islands and Channel Islands may take up to an additional 3 days – give us a call about these so we can get everything sorted). A signature will
be required on delivery and a confirmation of delivery will be emailed to you confirming receipt.
UPS 24HR COURIER SERVICE
We aim to deliver UPS 24hr deliveries to you the next working day, provided we receive your order by 2pm. UPS will attempt delivery and if you are not present, you'll receive a UPS Infonotice® informing you of your options - re-delivery, an alternative address, or from your nearest UPS Access Point™.
If in the unlikely event that you change your mind then you can get the product back to us and you will be given a refund provided items are returned back in a re-sellable condition. If damaged or visibly used items are sent back, we reserve the right to refuse the refund.
In the event that a product is unwanted please drop us an email or give us a call for a returns number then arrange return of the item to:
- TKC Sales Ltd,
- The Old Spitfire Hangar,
- Manor Park,
- Steeple Ashton
- United Kingdom
- BA14 6EP
Please contact us if you have any issue with your order or need any further help - that's what we're here for!
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 30 days of receipt. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Returned items should be in resellable condition and must be arranged with us in advance. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the initial delivery charge (where applicable).
- We define resellable condition as not visibly used.
- Please note:
1. Goods will only be accepted for return if they are received within 30 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
2. We may refuse a refund for any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
3. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted.
4. Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer - we'll look after you, don't worry!
- You are responsible for the goods from the point the the returned item(s) arrive with us.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 24 hours.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Infos & Characteristics
The Magma boots are made for cold and windy winter days.
Their Magma+ fleece acts both as an insulator and heat generator, and its fast-drying time prevents bad smells.
Most of us delay the “boots time” as much as possible: We feel like we lose the board feeling, we’re less precise, our feet slide inside… Many reasons that pushed us to design our own range.
We offer boots for those who don’t like boots: They keep you warm and comfy, but they are made to be forgotten once in the water while still offering great foot support.
The new MAGMA+ is from a new generation of thermal materials. Its fleece insulates and keeps you warm even during the worst winter days.
Foot support is essential to get a comfortable and performing neoprene boot. MANERA boots feature “SIDEWALLS” on each side of the foot to maintain it.
It’s well known that the extremities are the first to freeze when weather is cold.
The MAGMA PLUS is from a new generation of thermal materials. Its fleece insulates and keeps you warm even during the worst winter days.
Thanks to its quick-drying fleece and its internal structure that acts as a water-draining tunnel, MAGMA PLUS provides the best drying time on the market.
The drying time between MAGMA PLUS and a conventional fleece is reduced by about 30%, it prevents bad smells and poor hygiene due to moisture.
Resist the coldest winter sessions and keep your feet warm.
There is no toe separation. his brings better comfort and more warmth as the toes are all together.
The sealing print around the shin brings a better grip between the wetsuit and the boot. Coupled with the wetsuit SEALING PRINT, it prevents the wetsuit’s leg from rolling up.
Foot support is essential to get a comfortable and performing neoprene boot. MANERA boots feature “SIDEWALLS” on each side of the foot to maintain it. We also use a stiffer neoprene around the front of the foot in order to hold the boot structure.
Without these features the foot would be able to slide or the boot would deform, which would lead the user to lose his balance, lack precision or even get hurt.
MANERA soles are super thin in order to keep a direct and precise contact between the foot and the board. The micro-spikes on the sole provide a perfect grip on wax or on a pad.