WE AIM TO DESPATCH ALL ORDERS WITHIN 24HRS OF RECEIPT (EXCLUDING WEEKENDS)...
We work regular hours here at manera.co.uk so orders received on Friday evening through to Monday morning will only be despatched on the Monday.
Make sure you plan around the weather forecast so your new kit arrives in tim
ROYAL MAIL 48 TRACKED
We aim to deliver Royal Mail Tracked 48 to you within two to three working days. Some exceptions apply for outlying areas (Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland,
Outer Hebrides, Orkney Islands and Channel Islands may take up to an additional 3 days – give us a call about these so we can get everything sorted). A signature will
be required on delivery and a confirmation of delivery will be emailed to you confirming receipt.
UPS 24HR COURIER SERVICE
We aim to deliver UPS 24hr deliveries to you the next working day, provided we receive your order by 2pm. UPS will attempt delivery and if you are not present, you'll receive a UPS Infonotice® informing you of your options - re-delivery, an alternative address, or from your nearest UPS Access Point™.
If in the unlikely event that you change your mind then you can get the product back to us and you will be given a refund provided items are returned back in a re-sellable condition. If damaged or visibly used items are sent back, we reserve the right to refuse the refund.
In the event that a product is unwanted please drop us an email or give us a call for a returns number then arrange return of the item to:
- TKC Sales Ltd,
- The Old Spitfire Hangar,
- Manor Park,
- Steeple Ashton
- United Kingdom
- BA14 6EP
Please contact us if you have any issue with your order or need any further help - that's what we're here for!
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 30 days of receipt. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Returned items should be in resellable condition and must be arranged with us in advance. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the initial delivery charge (where applicable).
- We define resellable condition as not visibly used.
- Please note:
1. Goods will only be accepted for return if they are received within 30 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
2. We may refuse a refund for any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
3. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted.
4. Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer - we'll look after you, don't worry!
- You are responsible for the goods from the point the the returned item(s) arrive with us.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 24 hours.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, please contact your credit card company as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Infos & Characteristics
Get the ultimate warmth from a light and flexible wetsuit! This is our newschool guys favorite for winter sessions.
The Meteor X10D is the ultimate performance wetsuit. In addition to excellent thermal protection, the X10D fleece interior gives flexibility and lightness while providing great comfort. It is perfectly adapted to any discipline where you need maximum flex because of its ability to follow the body’s movements.
If you are looking for lightness and freedom of movement, this is the wetsuit you need.
Fast & easy frontzip entry for a maximum comfort while riding.
The X10D fleece offers good thermal insulation all around the chest. It is 22% lighter than a classic jersey, which provides a great comfort/lightness once on the water.
This new stitching process brings more durability, waterproofness and flexibility to our wetsuits.
The leaky + perforated neoprene drains the water out of your leg instantly.
Bring an end to frozen and frustrated sessions.
DESIGNED IN 3D
When the industry standard is to develop 2D patterns and try to fit it on a 3D body, we decided to break new ground and take the opposite direction. We use computer design to model good-fitted wetsuits in 3D, then we employ an innovative software that converts it into a precise 2D pattern for the factory.
It creates a natural, second-skin fit that makes the MANERA wetsuits stand out
- A GOOD FIT MEANS EVERYTHING -
Warmth: No water entry, no air pocket.
Durability: The neoprene is only stretched when moving.
Comfort: No over tight areas, comfortable armpits/crotch.
Style:Folds will never be fashionable.
Some areas are very sensitive to friction, tensions and tearing. All MANERA wetsuits have been designed with a demanding brief including:
. Avoiding seams in tensions area, to maximize flexibility and strength.
. Making sure the seams are stretched vertically and not sideways.
. Removing seams from friction areas, which avoids rash and increases stretch capacity.
. Reinforcing strategic parts and panels right where it needs to be.
Sealing prints make the ankles and wrists stiffer. It has a joint role that keeps the water away and maintains the arms and legs panels in place.
A Wetsuit leg filled up with water is a very uncomfortable issue: The MANERA water strainer panel is here to prevent it. The leaky + perforated neoprene drains the water out of your leg instantly to let you continue the session in the best possible conditions.
MANERA wetsuits use a new process to bring more durability, waterproofness and flexibility.
SD2 TAPE 2.0
The neoprene layers are glued together and then "blind-stitched" (the needle does not go through the neoprene layer completely). Then the SD² tape is welded to the seam by an air heater machine. This innovative process brings more durability, waterproofness and flexibility to our wetsuits.
The Triplex X10D is designed for flexibility.
Re-flex skin / Protection
Air-foam / Insulation
X10D + / Warmth & flexibility
These three materials brought together create a warm, durable and very flexible wetsuit.
X10D Fleece Plus
Stretch & Light
The X10D fleece offers good thermal insulation all around the chest. Its thousands of tiny loops trap the heat of your body and create a barrier against the cold outside.
In addition, it is 22% lighter than a classic jersey, which provides a great comfort/lightness once on the water.
Being in direct contact with the skin, the inside jersey is a key part of the wetsuit. Our X10D fabric not only provides maximum stretch and lightness, but also a smooth, silky feeling on the skin.
We have chosen to use a very light neoprene foam as we believe having less weight means improved comfort & endurance. It also features the best flex & insulation of the market, with the quilted touch you love in a Manera suit.
Airfoam is limestone based.
Born from the latest technologies of stretch fabrics, the RE-FLEX SKIN is extremely flexible, durable and UV proof. It enhances your movements and makes them more explosive.
The different neoprene layers are fused on the tips of arms and legs to make it thinner and more aesthetic. It protects the inside neoprene foam (AIR FOAM) by covering it.
If the Water strainer panel is still not enough for you: The MANERA ankle straps are designed to be very thin so water sprays can’t take them off. They are also stiff enough to block the water from coming in, and light for a better comfort.